Friday, July 27, 2018

IT WAS NOT ENOUGH... preview





This is a short fanfiction about Min Yoon Gi from BTS - korean boys band ( really good by the way) and a fictional character created by me - Park Sa Nyo. Forgive me the style of the storie, but english is not my mother language.. thank you very much.



If you liked the chapter, then if you can... leave a comment as a sign of encouragment for me to continue my work :) I hope you'll like the storie... I though about it a bit.. and I think this concept of Suga (stage name of Yoongi) was born in my head once when someone asked me "What if he is weakin real life?" this question was reffered to rumors about Yoongis deep depression, which wasn't true...  this storie is just an alternative of how he could act if he wouldn't be himself, if he had another character, another personality etc etc ...



To ARMYs that might not like the concept of the storie:



This is my fan fiction and I can write it in the way that pleases me. If you're going to HATE because you didn't liked something, be prepared for consequences.



To Armys that are good people and nice human beeings :

I hope you will cherish this short storie, if the feedback will be good (comments and interrest) you might be sure that in a near future, will appear here another storie, with another member I will choose or maybe with the member that will be requested by you. Other idols are included too ( especially from EXO and BIGBANG)    :)



Enjoy the storie.
I purple you ~


This are the heroes of this storie :



* Edit is kind of mine. But the photos does not belong to me.. so the rightful credits goes to the people who owns this pictures. + the picture of the girl is from web... and I used it just to visualize how the main heroine might look. Annyeo ~ 

1 comment:

  1. I am just looooving your way of writing and expressing the feeling .. fighting <3 !!

    ReplyDelete